How-To on-farm tools now cover all areas of the production process with documents on topics of hatchery management and broiler and broiler breeder management, as well as ventilation.
The newly published broiler series has been designed to give customers practical, hands-on, step-by-step instructions on key management practices.
They can be used as training documents or as everyday support for farmers showing what to do and how to do it, as well as providing help with any troubleshooting.
- How to set up a spot brooding circle
- How to set up whole house brooding
- How to monitor temperature and relative humidity
- How to assess crop fill
- How to bulk weigh broilers between 0 and 21 days
- How to individually weigh broilers from 21-28 days onwards