How has the nominee demonstrated on-farm leadership?
- Took charge of flock management, including maximizing production and the health and welfare of the birds.
- Led a significant project, such as a barn renovation or new barn build.
- Spearheaded a business strategy for your farm.
- Effectively managed one or more staff.
How has the nominee embraced innovation on and off the farm?
- Adopted and mastered cutting-edge technologies and bird/barn management practices.
- Helped foster innovation in the poultry industry by supporting research.
- Industry and community involvement
How has the nominee gone the extra mile to support both their industry and community?
- Educated the public about poultry farming and supply management.
- Lobbied government on behalf of their industry.
- Led or joined in on initiatives to support their local community.