Midwest Poultry Federation Convention 2013 information released
By Midwest Poultry FederationFeatures Business & Policy Company News Business/Policy Poultry Research Research
Jan. 9, 2013, Saint Paul, MN – The 42nd annual Midwest Poultry Federation (MPF) Convention has released information regarding its 2013 conference, which will run March 12-14 at the Saint Paul RiverCentre.
- The Pre-Show Nutrition Symposium and Welcome Reception will be held March 12.
- Exhibit Hall and education sessions with over 40 speakers are scheduled for March 13-14.
- The 64th Annual North Central Avian Disease Conference will precede the MPF Convention on March 11-12. (Separate registration fee applies.)
- The Organic Egg Farmers of America will hold its 3rd annual symposium at the Saint Paul RiverCentre on March 12. (Separate registration fee may apply.)
- Over the last five years MPF has increased the number of booths in the Exhibit Hall by more than 20%, opening the door for more companies to participate. In 2013, exhibit space continues to expand into a second hall, conveniently adjacent to the main Exhibit Hall.
- Details on all events are available at http://midwestpoultry.com.
- Registration for the MPF Convention is available for the following cateogries:
o Farmer/Processor Attendees – $25 (prior to February 15) and $35 onsite. Farmer/Processor attendees include owners, managers or employees of a turkey, egg, broiler or gamebird company or farm.
o Allied Individuals (non-exhibitors) – $150/person (prior to February 15) and $160 onsite. Allied Individuals are those companies who will do business at the show but do not lease booth.
o Government personnel, university personnel and poultry nonprofit/association personnel – $25 (prior to February 15) and $35 onsite.
o Complimentary for university students, spouses and children under 18 attending with a paid registrant. (All complimentary registrants must show proper I.D.)
- All registration fees include the Pre-Show Nutrition Symposium, Welcome Reception, and two days of exhibits and workshops. Fees are separate to attend the North Central Avian Disease Conference and the Organic Egg Farmers of America Symposium.
- Online preregistration is available at www.midwestpoultry.com until February 15, 2013.
- For the latest hotel availability, visit http://midwestpoultry.com/hotels.
For more information or to receive registration and hotel reservation information, please visit http://midwestpoultry.com.
Print this page