Top 5 Canadian Poultry news stories of 2023
By Canadian Poultry magazineFeatures News Emerging Trends
These were the five most-read news stories from this website in 2023.
1. Thousands of chickens dead after poultry facility break-in
RCMP investigating incident at Nova Scotia poultry wholesaler facility.
2. Clark’s Poultry sells amid 75th anniversary
International Layer Distribution GmbH, Trouw Nutrition Canada jointly purchase company.
3. Ontario chicken farmers collaborate to reset farm-gate minimum live price
CFO secures fair compensation for farmers in landmark negotiation.
4. Poultry industry welcomes passage of Bill C-282 in House of Commons
Senators will now weigh in on legislation intended to safeguard supply managed industries.
5. Fear of avian flu descends on B.C. farms as millions of chickens are culled
Dozens of premises in the province have been infected this month.
Print this page