Sponsored Content: TPI introduces a revolutionary new air inlet Aeron
By TPI PolytechniekFeatures Poultry Equipment
Sponsored by TPI Polytechniek
AERON is the ultimate air inlet for poultry houses with excellent control in both minimum and maximum ventilation due to perfect aerodynamics through the unique valve shape.
Minimum ventilation is of course especially tricky in cold climates. The challenge lies in bringing small volumes of air up to speed, to prevent the air dropping directly onto the animals. With a minimum as low as 80m3/h at 20Pa the Aeron still guides air upwards to the center of the house.
Aerodynamic shape for optimal climate control
The aerodynamic shape of the inner valve guides the air optimally under all circumstances. The curved shape of the inner valve of the Aeron gives control over the air speed, direction and volume in every ventilation stage. In the minimum range, air jets created by the curved inner valve deliver fresh air far into the house. After opening further, to medium capacity range, air flows over the full width of the valve without air leakage on the sides and bottom. When the valve opens up over 30%, the bottom section of the inlet opens and the air is also guided downwards. At the maximum capacity of 4400m3/h at 20Pa. This creates a chill effect that helps cool the animals.
Our new designed pulley unit offers an integrated closing catch that can be used to lock the Aeron while cleaning. This ABS pulley unit includes 2 wheels to guide the nylon cord in any direction and also acts as a support for the main cable.
- Maximum control during minimum ventilation
- Low air volumes while maintaining high air speed and throw
- Completely closed due to seals all around the inner valve, air only enters where needed
- Special designed control arm with adjustment possibility
- Special designed pulley unit with incorporated closing catch and support for main cable
- High quality and durable polyurethane with maximum insulation
- Rounded edges for extra strength and smooth air flow
- No external springs creating the highest level of aerodynamics
- Easy cleaning due to complete opening of the air inlet
- Available with wind hood and optional integrated light trap
Print this page